The Competency Guidelines® are aligned with many in-service training and evidence-based practice models. The crosswalks below support applicants as a reference to document the competencies they have earned through the following trainings towards their endorsement application. The following crosswalks are available for use and reference:
- Healthy Families America
- Facilitating Attuned INteractions (FAN)
- Pyramid Model Training Modules (for Systems) – New March 2020!
- Pyramid Model Training Modules (for Endorsement® Applicants) – New March 2020!
- Strengthening Families Protective Factors: Bringing the Protective Factors to Life Modules (7)
- Child First
- Essentials of Home Visiting Self-Paced Courses & Webinars
- Erikson Institute Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Certificate Program
- Minding the Baby Training Webinars
The following crosswalks are available for use and reference ONLY in Massachusetts:
- Brazelton Touchpoints Individual Level Training, Community Level Training, and a selection of Touchpoints Advanced Trainings
- Infant-Parent Training Institute: Reflective Supervision in Early Education and Care Course Crosswalk
- Infant-Parent Training Institute: Conversations and Controversies in Infant Mental Health Course Crosswalk